Monday, June 9, 2008

Children's Museum of Denver

Today we went to the Children's Museum. Baby Tae seemed really happy to just sit, watch, and observe. He is a little too young for the really good stuff but it didn't stop us from having some fun! We love new experiences and being out of the house! Enjoying another gorgeous day in Colorado.

I think this is a nest, and the fake grass feels very odd!


Next meal?


The first few moments at the museum.... just observing.



The Caterpillar spins and spins...


These stars make music when you pound on it!


Baby Aspens!


Ahoy Mates!
(He makes me a little nervous with all this standing!)

2 comments:

The Schueler Family said...

Wow! That children's museum looks awesome! We have a small children's Life and Science Museum that we love to go to. I always buy my hubby the astronaut ice cream when we leave. I guess we'll never grow up, even with a baby coming. =)

Cheryl said...

I love the children's museum! Glad to see that Tae is enjoying it too.