Monday, June 2, 2008

Went to see the Grandparents


This is Emily, Tae met her at the Chinese Herbalist Office! She wanted to take Baby Tae to church for Show and Tell.


Meet the grandparents!


This is Baby Tae's new high chair in California!


Since October, Baby Tae has flown 10 legs and has been superb. He was much easier when he was a newborn but even as a wiggly pre-toddler he's pretty good. Actually he is excellent and a big FLIRT. GOSH, at the airport, on the plane, at restaurants, at stores, at the Chinese herbalist's office... you name it, he has a big smile and "uppie" arms ready for almost everyone. This makes the parental units very proud.

Anyway, we went to California to visit the grandparents. Tae had a great time. Mommy had a great time. Banker had business in the city so we tagged along and stayed with my folks. I ate a lot, had my mom watch Tae, took a few naps, got a massage... the trip was too short. It is odd how I am still feeling so tired! It makes me sad that Tae is far from his grandparents (OK, me also). When we do see each other, Tae has a great time, I have a great time, and the grandparents have a great time. It is a win-win situation.

I guess you don't really appreciate your parents until you see them as grandparents! It was really a fun few days for all!

POO HOO, we are now back and I will be starting summer quarter tomorrow. Wish me luck... I just got the syllabus ready. Wish Baby Tae luck... he will start his new day care tomorrow.

No comments: