Monday, May 19, 2008

Golden Monday


We went for a very nice walk today. By the time we started our walk at 10, it was already 75 degrees. I was hoping to get a picture of Baby Tae with the kayakers but we were a little early. Clear Creek seems to be a nice little place for many great and not so great kayakers. Yesterday I saw one man flip over and have a very hard time flipping back around. It made me nervous. Later one I saw him as asked if the water was cold, he said it was super cold and he had one really bad "brain freeze." I bet it didn't help that he was stuck under water for 1 minute or so. The water stays pretty cold all year round... it's pretty much melting snow from the Rockies.



"Why do I look so chubby mummy? Why do you keep trying to cover my legs with a blanket? Don't you know I'll just kick it off? Did Adolf Coors really use this water to make beer? Yuck?"

Yet another Castle Rock in Colorado.


The foothills of the Rockies. We live here. Elevation where we live- around 5800 ft.


Ghetto Costco. Another Costco, another box of diapers!


Baseball field #2- Table Mesa. I thought I would take a picture of my near future. Many of my friends spend all their evenings and weekends watching, volunteering, cheering their little kids at baseball games. Not all of them are happy.

No comments: